Bio of Cassie Kingan
Cassie is a licensed professional counselor in the state of Ohio specializing in trauma therapy. She has worked with victims of sexual abuse, exploitation, domestic violence (emotional and physical), spiritual abuse and chronic illnesses for over 10 years. Most recently her private practice specialized in working with women and their children impacted by a spouse's problematic sexual behavior, including deceptive pornography use.
Cassie offers coaching and consultation to:
- Parents needing to disclose sensitive information to their children
- Those going through separation and divorce
- Victims of emotional, physical, sexual, financial or spiritual abuse
- Those with chronic illnesses
- Adult children of pornography/ sexual compulsives
- Adult children and partners impacted by those with bipolar, narcissistic, borderline or other personality disorders
Cassie is passionate about the protection of the most vulnerable in our society and actively pursues justice through activist work alongside her work as a coach and consultant with PoSARC.
Cassie Kingan, MA, LPC, CCPC, CCTP
Kingan Counseling Services
Licensed Professional Counselor
Certified Clinical Partner Specialist
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional